Something for Everyone!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gee, that top looks familiar!

I was lazily browsing through the peach colored tops - American Thrift is so nice to color coordinate everything - when I spotted a blouse that looked very familiar.  Oh yeah!!  That's the one I donated last week after cleaning out my closet so I could make room for more stuff from my favorite thrift stores.  Phew - I think that was a run-on sentence.

Any way, along with all their clothes being color coordinated, the tags are also color coded.  On certain days certain colors are half off.  And they have special senior days as well - which start at age 50 I believe.  Seniors sure are getting younger these days.  But I don't mind if it means 50% off!

This is one of my favorite stores so far.  They have a huge selection of clothes, shoes, toys, knick-knacks, scarves, purses.....and the list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Used - What a Deal!

Never Used - What a Deal!
"Let's go camping!"